Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"The Camel" and the Giza Pyramids

You may have noticed that the picture you now see above is a little unattractive or odd. We together are a camel. I am the camel's face, Mandy is the hump, and Lori is the rump. :) We work well together, huh? I thought the camel driver told me to look like a camel, but we then realized (long after I started acting like one) that he was just telling us to line up with the three pyramids so that it looked like we were leaning on them. Anyways, some things get lost in translation.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

haha Katie you are SO CUTE!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! :) I'm so glad!!! YOUR ALL AMAZING!!!

Phyllis said...

I bet the camel driver recognized what you were immediately, being familiar with camels and all.

Alycia said...

great pictures! I am jealous of all your adventures.